- Participants must have attended an an Eye-motional Processes™ Kinesiology Practitioner Training Course to attend any of the monthly tutorials
- Participants must have internet and PC access to attend the monthly tutorials
- Participants can enroll by paying $10.00 AUD on this page to secure their place.
Quarterly Tutorials are for for Kinesiologists and students who are trained in and are using Eye-motional Processes™ in their clinic practice and are seeking guidance and discussions with Amanda Lynne about their clinic observations.
Attendance at a Quarterly Tutorial is compulsory for students to receive their Course Certificate.
Quarterly Tutorials are FREE and available to attend by choosing from February, May, August, and December annually.
Tutorial attendance is NOT REQUIRED for Students who have undertaken the Level 1 Practitioner Training Course
Quarterly tutorials provide Kinesiology Practitioners who are applying Eye-motional Processes™ in their clinic, the opportunity to:
- Finalize their Course Training and gain Course Certification within their undertaken course.
- Share and discuss clinic observations when it comes to the application of The 6 Processes© on their clients
- Gain feedback and guidance relevant to their clinic observations of The 6 Processes©
- Liaise with Amanda Lynne and other Kinesiology Practitioners trained in Eye-motional Processes™ methods and protocols.
- Tutorial Date and Time: 2pm AEST Saturday 10th February 2024
For Time Zone Conversions, you may find this LINK handy
Course Location: Online via Zoom (LINK AVAILABLE UPON ENROLING)
Tutorial Host: Amanda Lynne
Tutorial Fee: FREE
Prerequisites: To enroll in this Tutorial, you must have already undertaken Eye-motional Processes™ Training Courses (Short Courses or Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioner Level Courses)
Enquiries: email Amanda Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org