- Participants must have complete the Level 1 Eye-motional Processes™ to undertake this course
- Participants must have internet and PC access to undertake this online course and to access the Practitioners Version of The 6 Processes Balance© on their profile in this website
- Learn the Balance protocols for the Past Regrets Balance© and the Future Fears Balance©
- Learn the 12 Eye Positions of The 6 Processes© Balance (Practitioner's Chart included)
- Learn the application of the elements, hand modes, formats, charts, acupoints for the Past Regrets Balance© and Future Fears Balance©
- Learn to release of subconscious sabotage programs created by regrets and fears in your clients
- Learn how to release of the energetic debris of regrets and fears from the client’s Brain and Nervous Systems; Bio-emotional Being, and meridians.
- Learn the Otto Tuning Fork
- Learn The Chart of Emotions© and the 12 Eye Positions for the Past Regrets and Future Fears Balances©
- Learn the application of the Practitioners version of The 6 Processes© as a Clinic Tool alongside client home-play© methods to release regrets and fears from creating depleting and sabotaging blocks.
Become a Level 4 Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioner and continue your pathway of specializing in Brain Rewiring as a Kinesiologist.
Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioners specialize in expanding clients’ consciousness beyond the thoughtform wounds that have become locked in their brain and neural pathways due to trauma and/ or human drama exposure.
Rewiring the Traits© Balances
Two critical dimensions of an individual’s personality are essential for navigating their life with flow and ease, or limitations and restrictions.
These are “traits” and “behaviours.” Personality traits define habitual patterns of behaviour, thought, and emotion and are the persisting characteristics an individual consistently demonstrates despite fluctuations in their circumstances or environment.
On the other hand, behaviours represent how individuals conduct themselves in their thoughts, actions, and words. Personality and behavioural traits can limit an individual’s growth of consciousness due to sabotage programs, habits, addictions, and stress-survival strategies.
The Level 4 Practitioner Course:
presents the Balances and Brain Rewiring methods to address these using The 6 Processes© and The 6 Process Minis©.
Course Dates and Times:
Brisbane, Australia Time Zone
Friday 13th September 2024 (8am – 11am), then Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th, and Monday 16th September 2024 (8am-10am)
International Time Zones
Pacific Time – Thursday 12th September 2024 (2pm – 5pm), then Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, and Sunday 15th September 2024 (2pm-4pm each day)
Mountain Time – Thursday 12th September 2024 (3pm – 6pm), then Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, and Sunday 15th September 2024 (3pm-5pm each day)
Central Time – Thursday 12th September 2024 (4pm – 7pm), then Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, and Sunday 15th September 2024 (4pm-6pm each day)
Eastern Time – Thursday 12th September 2024 (5pm – 8pm), then Friday 13th, Saturday 14th, and Sunday 15th September 2024 (5pm-7pm each day)
Perth, Australia – Friday 13th September 2024 (6am – 9am), then Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th, and Monday 16th September 2024 (6am-8am each day)
Auckland, New Zealand – Friday 13th September 2024 (11am – 2pm), then Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th, and Monday 16th September 2024 (11am-1pm each day)
Dublin/ Tenerife/ and London – Friday 13th September 2024 (10pm – 1am), Saturday 14th, Sunday 15th, and Monday 16th September 2024(10pm – 12midnight)
Course Location: Online via Zoom and in the Online Training Platform of this Website
Course Numbers: Course is capped at 25 students.
Course Instructors: Amanda Lynne
To enroll in this course, you must be a qualified Kinesiologist who has completed the Level 1-3 Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioner Courses.
Course open to Australian and International Kinesiologists and Kinesiology Students.
Course attendees must also own The 6 Processes© and Process Past Regrets© Kinesiology-Meditations as these are the clinic tool. Get these Processes© HERE
Full Course Fee: $350.00 AUD (Full fee due by 4pm on Thursday 12th September 2024 (AEST)
Payment Plans: Available with PayPal pay in 4 payments. If you do not have PayPal and would like to arrange a payment plan, please contact Amanda Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org
ENROL AT THE LINK (Payment Plans Available)
LEARN CORRECTION PROTOCOLS FOR:
Access to Course Resources
Upon payment of your full course fee and prior to the commencement of this course you will have access to the Student Portal for this course.
Clinic resources will be uploaded into the Curriculum Tab on this page at least 1 week prior to course commencement. Once uploaded, these printable clinic resources are accessible when you log in at https://eye-motionalprocesses.com/profile/
Course Enquiries: email Amanda Lynne at email@example.com