- Participants must hold a Certificate IV, Diploma, or above in Kinesiology (or equivalent).
- Participants must have internet and PC access to undertake this online course and to access the Practitioners Version of The 6 Processes Balance© on their profile in this website
- Discover how to use The Eye-motional Processes™ Chart of Emotions© in an Eye-motional Processes™ Balance (Chart included)
- Learn the 'Balance Procedures' for Process Red©; Process Orange©; Process Yellow©; Process Green©; Process Blue© and Process Indigo©
- Learn the 12 Eye Positions of The 6 Processes© Balance (Practitioner's Chart included)
- Learn the Hand Modes and Formats for each of The 6 Processes© Balances
- Learn the chakras and auric fields relevant to The 6 Processes© Balances
- Learn the Elements of crystals, colour, silks, essential oils and sprays for each of The 6 Processes© Balances
- Learn aromatherapy safety guidelines for clinic practice (for the use of the elements in The 6 Processes© Balances)
- Learn how to apply the Practitioners Version of The 6 Process© during a balance in your clinic (Professional version of audio included in course fee)
Become a Level 1 Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioner to bring the Kinesiology-Meditations for Brain Rewiring into your clinic practice.
Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioners specialize in expanding clients’ consciousness beyond the thoughtform wounds that have become locked in their brain and neural pathways due to trauma and/ or human drama exposure.
The Level 1 Eye-motional Processes™ Practitioner Course teaches Kinesiologists the Balance Protocols for The 6 Processes© so that clients can release the impact trauma and human dramas have had upon their Brain and Nervous System, their bio-emotional being, and the energetic fields of their chakras, meridians, and the aura.
Part of the Level 1 Eye-motional Processes™ Balance involves the client listening to one of The 6 Processes© during their session as you leave the room, allowing the client space to absorb the session elements placed upon the body during the protocol. To ensure the session runs to time, Practitioners may select between the Consumer Version of The 6 Processes© (purchased separately), or the Practitioners Version of The 6 Processes© (included in this course).
After the Balance has concluded, the client is provided Practitioner Prescribed Process Based-Homeplay© so they may engage in the Kinesiology-Meditations for Brain Rewiring.
This Certificate Course is Category D Certified by the Australian Kinesiology Association. Upon completion of this course, you will receive 18 CPE points.
This 18-hour Live Online Level 1 Practitioner Training Course enables you to become a Certified International Eye-motional Processes™ Kinesiology Practitioner.
BY TAKING THIS SHORT COURSE, YOU WILL:
LEARN CORRECTION PROTOCOLS FOR:
Course Dates and Times: Saturday 18th February and Sunday 19th February 2023 (9am – 5pm) (Brisbane, Australia Time Zone)
International Time Zones
Pacific Time – Friday 17th February and Saturday 18th February 2023 (3pm – 11pm)**
Mountain Time – Friday 17th February and Saturday 18th February 2023 (4pm – 12 midnight)**
Perth, Australia – Saturday 18th February and Sunday 19th February 2023 (7am – 3pm)**
New Zealand Daylight Time – Saturday 18th February and Sunday 19th February 2023 (12noon – 8pm)**
** Students can determine their own times to undertake their 3 hours of Balance practice on their ‘practice clients’ that best suit their Time Zones (This is discussed on Day 1 of the Course).
Course Location: Online via Zoom and in the Online Training Platform of this Website
Course Numbers: Course is capped at 25 students.
Course Instructors: Amanda Lynne and Vicki Engeham
To enroll in this course, you must be either a qualified Kinesiologist or a Kinesiology Student. Course open to Australian and International Kinesiologists and Kinesiology Students. Course attendees must also own The 6 Processes© Kinesiology-Meditations as these are the clinic tool. Get The 6 Processes© HERE
- Full Course Fee: $695.00 AUD (Full fee due by 4pm on Wednesday 31st September, 2022)
- Payment Plans: Available with PayPal pay in 4 payments. If you do not have PayPal and would like to arrange a payment plan, please contact Amanda Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ENROL AT THE LINK (Payment Plans Available)
The Course Curriculum is in the ‘Curriculum Tab’ above where you will also find the following course resources:
Practitioner Versions of The 6 Processes© Audio
The ‘clinic-use-only’ Practitioner Version of The 6 Processes© Audio are included in the course fee and are accessible upon course payment when you log in at https://eye-motionalprocesses.com/profile/
Clinic Charts and Materials
Access to Course Resources
Upon payment of your full course fee, you will have access to the printable versions of the following course resources for your clinic use.
**We provide access to your printable materials in the Curriculum Tab on this page. Please download/ print/ and laminate as recommended and bring these resources to your Course:
- The Eye-motional Processes™ Confidential Client Record
- The 6 Processes Balance© 82 page course manual
- The Eye-motional Processes™ Chart of Emotions© – FULL VERSION
- The Eye-motional Processes™ 12 Eye Positions Infographic©
- The 6 Processes© DNA Symbol Card
- You will also be asked to provide three Practice Balances and will require a model for your training. The details and times for your practice Balances will be provided in an email a week prior to course commencement.
These printable clinic resources are accessible upon course payment when you log in at https://eye-motionalprocesses.com/profile/
STUDENT PRACTICE TIMES
Students undertaking this course are required to practice 3 different Practice Balances on 3 different clients.
The dates and times of these Practice Balances are listed within the Course Curriculum found in the ‘Curriculum Tab’ when you log into your Student Portal at https://eye-motionalprocesses.com/profile/
email Amanda Lynne at email@example.com