- Own the Eye-motional Processes™ Kinesiology Meditations
- Be a current Kinesiology Practitioner or Kinesiology Student
- Access to a PC or Tablet for Zoom training platform
- Apply Kinesiology and Eye-motional Processes™ to support clients with trauma
- Clinic benefits using the Eye-motional Processes™ Kinesiology Brain Rewiring Meditations on trauma clients
- Apply Brain Rewiring Processes© to significantly assist clients with past and current trauma
- Learn to use Processes© in one-on-one or group-based sessions
- 2 x 2 hour Live Online Classes with demonstrations
- Downloadable Eye-motional Processes™ Chart for clinic use
- Client Home Play© using The 6 Processes©
- 6 Processes© and the Eye-motional Processes™ hand modes and formats for trauma
- Learn 1 Balance Protocol for Clinic Use and 1 Protocol for a small trauma group setting
- Learn 3 Client Homeplay© Prescriptions for Post Clinic Use
- Learn optimal Kinesiology practice methods to support you, the practitioner, which is essential when working with vulnerable and traumatized clients.
This 4-hour Live Online Short Course is for Kinesiologists interested in the brain and consciousness, and how trauma impacts an individual’s expansion into their life’s purpose. This Short Course teaches:
A 6-week method for running your own Brain Rewiring for Trauma Release Meditation Group in your area for small group-based sessions.
How to use the 6 Processes© as Trauma-Based Corrections in your clinic practice and in small groups.
Optimal Kinesiology practice methods are also covered to support you, the practitioner, which is essential when working with vulnerable and traumatized clients.
** This Short Course can be studied as a ‘stand alone’ course for Kinesiologists and Kinesiology students seeking to advance their skills.
** This Short Course can also be studied by Kinesiologists and Kinesiology students seeking to specialize as Brain Rewiring Kinesiologists by studying the Eye-motional Processes™ Level 2 Practitioner Course.
BY TAKING THIS SHORT COURSE, YOU WILL:
The 6 Processes© Trauma Patterns Balance as a protocol for working one-on-one with trauma clients
The 6-week Group Session Method for Trauma Clients for working face to face in small groups
Brain Rewiring Homeplay© prescriptions for Trauma Clients
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Questions about this Short Course are answered in the ‘FAQ’s’ Tab above
COURSE DATE, TIME & LOCATION
Tuesday 2nd May 2023 & Wednesday 10th May 2023 (9.30am – 11.30am, Brisbane, Australia Time Zone).
International Time Zones:
Pacific: Monday 1st May 2023 & Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 4.30pm-6.30pm;
Mountain: Monday 1st May 2023 & Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 5.30pm-7.30pm;
Central: Monday 1st May 2023 & Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 6.30pm-8.30pm;
Eastern: Monday 1st May 2023 & Tuesday 9th May 2023 – 7.30pm-9.30pm;
Perth: Tuesday 2nd May 2023 & Wednesday 10th May 2023 – 7.30am – 9.30am
Auckland: Tuesday 2nd May 2023 & Wednesday 10th May 2023 – 11.30am – 1.30pm
Live Online via Zoom and in the Online Training Platform of this Website. Zoom link is available in the ‘Curriculum Tab’ above
Amanda Lynne – see ‘Instructor Tab’ above for more details about Amanda.
To enroll in this course, you must be either:
A qualified Kinesiologist
A current Kinesiology Student
Course is open to Australian and International Kinesiologists and Kinesiology Students.
Course attendees must also own The 6 Processes© Kinesiology-Meditations as these are the clinic tool. Get The 6 Processes© HERE
CLINIC PRACTICE MODELS REQUIREMENT
One on One Practice Session:
✔ One Kinesiology practice model is required for this part of the online training course.
✔ Students attend day 1 of this course and watch a demonstration of the ‘Trauma Release Balance’ by Amanda Lynne.
✔ Before the 2nd day of this online training course, students are required to facilitate a 60-minute ‘Trauma Release Balance’ on 1 practice client in their own time.
✔ Students provide their feedback on Day 2 of this course.
✔ 4-6 Kinesiology practice models are required for this part of the online training course.
✔ Students attend day 2 of this course and watch a demonstration of the ‘Brain Rewiring Meditation Group for Trauma Release’ by Amanda Lynne.
✔Students have 3 weeks after the conclusion of Day 2 of this online training course, to facilitate a 90-minute trauma release group to 4-6 participants and provide verbal feedback at an arranged student tutorial when all students have completed their group work.
Full Course Fee: $150.00AUD/ $101.10USD*
NOTE Did you attend the abridged version of this course through the Australian Kinesiology Association in 2022 called ‘Intro to Brain Rewiring for Trauma’? If so, you are entitled to 50% off the full course fee to enable you to learn and practice and additional material that comes with this course. Please email Amanda Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org for your discount code
Payment Plans: Available with PayPal pay in 4 payments.
ENROL AT THE LINK