- Own the Eye-motional Processes™ Kinesiology Meditations
- Be a current Kinesiology Practitioner or Kinesiology Student
- Access to a PC or Tablet for Zoom training platform
- Apply Kinesiology and Eye-motional Processes™ to support clients with trauma
- Clinic benefits using the Eye-motional Processes™ Kinesiology Brain Rewiring Meditations on trauma clients
- Apply Brain Rewiring Processes© to significantly assist clients with past and current trauma
- Learn to use Processes© in one-on-one or group-based sessions
- 2 x 2 hour Live Online Classes with demonstrations
- Downloadable Eye-motional Processes™ Chart for clinic use
- Client Home Play© using The 6 Processes©
- 6 Processes© and the Eye-motional Processes™ hand modes and formats for trauma
- Learn 1 Balance Protocol for Clinic Use and 1 Protocol for a small trauma group setting
- Learn 3 Client Homeplay© Prescriptions for Post Clinic Use
- Learn optimal Kinesiology practice methods to support you, the practitioner, which is essential when working with vulnerable and traumatized clients.
This 4-hour Live Online Short Course is for Kinesiologists interested in the brain and consciousness, and how trauma impacts an individual’s expansion into their life’s purpose
Like an Acupuncturist or Bowen Therapist does, the client is left in the room for a time period to listen to the ‘session-determined’ Process©. This method significantly advances overall session outcomes and enables the integration of the Process© elements for the client. Clinic prescribed Homeplay© may also follow.
In this short-course you will learn how to use the 6 Processes© as Corrections on your clinic practice
BY TAKING THIS SHORT COURSE, YOU WILL:
The 6 Processes© Trauma Patterns Balance as a protocol for working one-on-one with trauma clients
The 6-week Group Session Method for Trauma Clients for working face to face in small groups
Brain Rewiring Homeplay© prescriptions for Trauma Clients
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Questions about this Short Course are answered in the ‘FAQ’s’ Tab above
COURSE DATE, TIME & LOCATION
Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 (7pm – 9pm, Brisbane, Australia Time Zone).
International Time Zones:
Eastern: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 5am-7am;
Dublin: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 10am-12noon;
Tenerife: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 10am-12noon;
London: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 10am-12noon;
Central European: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 11am-1pm;
Perth: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 5pm-7pm
Auckland: Wednesday 5th July 2023 & Wednesday 12th July 2023 – 9pm-11pm
Live Online via Zoom and in the Online Training Platform of this Website. Zoom link is available in the ‘Curriculum Tab’ above
Amanda Lynne – see ‘Instructor Tab’ above for more details about Amanda.
To enroll in this course, you must be either:
A qualified Kinesiologist
A current Kinesiology Student
Course is open to Australian and International Kinesiologists and Kinesiology Students.
Course attendees must also own The 6 Processes© Kinesiology-Meditations as these are the clinic tool. Get The 6 Processes© HERE
CLINIC PRACTICE MODELS REQUIREMENT
Practice Group: In the week between the 1st day and 2nd day of this online training course, students are required to facilitate a 90-minute trauma release group to 4-6 participants and provide feedback on the 2nd day of this online course.
Practice Session: One Kinesiology practice model is required for the second day of this online training course. Students who are unable to arrange practice models during the course dates and times due to International Time Zones will need to make arrangements with Amanda Lynne to practice the clinic protocol in their spare time and provide feedback at a free online practitioners tutorial.
Full Course Fee: $120.00AUD/ $77USD
NOTE Did you attend the abridged version of this course through the Australian Kinesiology Association in 2022 called ‘Intro to Brain Rewiring for Trauma? If so, you are entitled to 50% off the full course fee to enable you the practice and additional material that comes with this course. Please email Amanda Lynne at email@example.com for your discount code
Payment Plans: Available with PayPal pay in 4 payments.
ENROL AT THE LINK