Are you seeking to create a connection with your loved one who has passed or are you a healer yourself who helps others with grief & finding their connection?
Then this Free Easter Microsummit is for you!
Amanda Lynne was inspired to create this Micro Summit after the passing in 2020 of her dear best friend and ‘soul sister’ of nearly 20 years, Margie. Through her own grief and desire to create and maintain a connection with her beloved, she invited 7 special Guest Speakers to share their profound insight and knowledge through their work as healers, mediums, authors, and producers about this very special inquiry …. ‘How do you connect with a loved one who has passed?’
Many Guest Speakers have also dealt with personal grief and through that journey, have found connections with their loved ones. For Amanda Lynne, this Micro Summit has been beneficial and healing as she journeyed from interview to interview. She wishes you the same comfort and connection at this Micro Summit that she has received in its creation.
The Benefits of this Microsummit:
- Guidance from professional guest speakers to help you find peace, comfort, and energy healing as you process grief and loss.
- Guidance on how to create, build and maintain an energetic connection with those on the other side
- For Healers and Mediums, this class provides knowledge and resources to strengthen your ‘connection skills’ with those on the other side, so you may give comfort and assist your clients through your service delivery.
- Two free downloadable e-Books provided by guest speakers for you to keep
You will discover:
- How to create a loving atmosphere for enhanced connection with those ‘on the other side’
- How to use your innate abilities to enhance a connection with those ‘on the other side’
- How journaling assists with healing your grief and developing a connection with a loved one ‘on the other side’
- How loved ones send us signs; what these signs might be; and how those signs are moved into our world for us to see and embrace
- How to apply colour, angels, essential oils, candles, touch, words and music to help create a connection
- How therapies such as Massage, Sound Healing and Reiki can assist us to gain a connection with our loved one who has passed
- The difference between what a medium receives and what a non-medium receives from those who have passed
- How you can use a crystal pendulum to connect daily with your loved one who has passed
- How to increase a connection with your loved one who has passed using The Law of Vibration
- How Healers and Mediums help connect with loved ones on the other side, and how to know if their messages are authentic
- How sound as a vibration, and songs, connects us with our loved one who has passed
- What you can do to apply simple, everyday things in your life to strengthen your connection with ‘those on the other side’
- A FREE Microsummit by Eye-motional Processes™
- Hosted by Amanda Lynne
- Six Pre-recorded, self-guided 30 minute interviews for you to embrace
- Provides methods and gifts to strengthen your connection with those on the other side in safe and sustainable ways where you will remember that love never dies.
- View the Microsummit program in the Curriculum tab above. Please note the interviews are locked until you log in to the free Membership on this website
- This Microsummit is available for you to revisit anytime you log into your account on this website.
How to watch this Microsummit:
- Be a Member on this website (Free to join)
- Log in with your User Name and Password and once logged in, click on the ‘Courses’ tab
- Scroll down and click on ‘Enrolled’ tab
- Click on the ‘Microsummit’ link
- Once you are in, click on the ‘Curriculum Tab’ where you will find the six interviews and your two Free downloadable e-Books
- Any difficulties gaining access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org